Monday 2 November 2015

Dream Jambo


If I get $10 million, umm... I wanna do something. First, I give each quarter for my parents. I always grateful to them because I've doing everything which I want to do until now. Thanks to my parents, I can live without inconvenience. So I want to return a favor. The rest of $ 5 million, I use. I want to go travel for Europe, LA, Dubai, and Maldives. Of course I fly by first class. Maldives is famous to very beautiful beach. I wanna go with my boufriend<3 It's so sweet. (I haven't boyfriend now..;) Also I want to buy many brand-name bags, clotes, and accessory like celebs using. After back to Japan, I want to go to space. I watch the Earth and find alien, then I want to talk my friends. And I want to suck fat from my body. lol I wanna slim without on a diet. Oh, I lack money. But if I can date with Cristiano Ronaldo, I will pay him all money...

8 comments:

  1. Let's looking for handsome guys together!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think is very important to say thanks your parents always. Travel is the best too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cristiano Ronaldo, he is my favorite soccer player too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you need company in your travel I'm able to go jejeje.

    ReplyDelete
  5. shiho! you are already slim! and mardive is really sweet! I wanna go too. with boyfriend( but me too) lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing plan...beach,great hotel and good company(new boyfriend) ;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you give me $1 Million if you won lottery?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have lots of interesting ideas there! I think traveling around the world first-class would be the most fun.

    Corrections:
    Thanks to my parents, I can live without inconvenience, so I want to return the favor.

    And I want to get liposuction.

    ReplyDelete