Monday 23 November 2015

Gossip Girl

Hi! Today I recommend to my favorite American drama, "Gossip Girl". Probably almost everyone know this. Have you ever watched it before? The genre is complicated rommance. They usually change girl or boyfrend. If you like thrilling and stimulating rommance drama, I want to you watch this. I was impressed with this drama for the first time to watch because their life and fashion are so cool and luxurious. The story is about high school student's life, but they're not common students. They are really rich. The location is Manhattan, NY. And main characters are 7 boys and girls. Guys are sexy and hot! Their cloths and bags are all high brand-name. I'm very exciting to just looking. Also their life is scandalous, it is impossible to real our high school life. That's why we're thrilling to this drama. Fashion, Rommance, Celebrity... Every women yearning to this drama's life. Of course me too. If you watch just episode 1, you probably want to watch more episode quickly! However, maybe men boring to this drama because men prefer action, SF dramas to rommance...but it's really interesting!

5 comments:

  1. I've never seem it, so I wanna watch this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girly show... I prefer to see hockey games ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my best friend love this drama! kk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm surprised how popular this show is around the world. I guess it has a lot of common elements (greed, jealousy, etc.) that everyone wants to see.

    Corrections:
    Probably almost everyone knows about this.

    However, maybe men are bored by this drama because...

    ReplyDelete