Monday 30 November 2015

Strange Wedding Tradition

クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きますToday, I'll introduce about Malaysia marriage tradition. A native in Malaysia, the bride and groom must not go to the toilet  for 3 days since wedding! According to the legend, if they go to the toilet, they can't have child or misfortune for their child. That's why their relative watching the bride and groom for not to go to the toilet. It is really strange and hard. I can't it absolutely. The more patient to go to it, the more unhealthy to their. Perhaps they can't have child. I don't understand why they are doing the custom. In paticular, brides and grooms are more happier for 3 days since wedding. If you must do such as this marriage tradition, can you do?

10 comments:

  1. I can't do that! I'll be sick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't do that! I'll be sick...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what? If I Malaysian, I will not marry in Malaysia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have a limit to go to washroom?! I can't endure it!hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very hard.....maybe we can't live there. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAOOOO!!!!!!!! so is that mean, I can't even pee or pup?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm...that doesn't sound like a great tradition to me! Maybe there are a lot of single people in Malaysia for that reason.

    Corrections:
    Today, I'll introduce a Malaysian marriage tradition.

    That's why their relatives watch the bride and groom to ensure they don't go to the toilet.

    ReplyDelete