Monday 9 November 2015

Languages

I'd like to learn Chinese. Because China ia rapidly growing economics, and in Japan is increase to Chinese visitor. Almost people in a famous city in Osaka are Chinese recently. Chinese people always shopping in high-bland shops at department store. Also they are often come to my part-time job's shop, so I want to speak Chinese a little. A current Japanese economics is moved by Chinese people I think. So if I can speak Chinese, it'll help to my job in the future. Not Asia people maybe thinking that Chinese and Japanese is not so much difference, actually it is a lot of differences. Exactly, it is little easy to read Chinese because both languages use "kanji", but pronunciation  is difficult. Of course, the best way is speak English. And if I can speak English and Chinese, it is very useful and wide a view in the future. But I wanna learn more to Korian (because I usually watch Korian drama) , Indonesia (because my father's business in there and he can speak Indonesia) and Spanish (because many ESL foreign people speak Spanish). After back to Japan, I'll want to study not only English, but also Chinese.

6 comments:

  1. What?! Your father can speak Indonesian?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to learn Chinese, but it is difficult to pronounce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. I want to learn very good English and Chinese :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. not korian, Korean ;) very good Let's study other language after back to each country!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chinese tourism is becoming a huge industry. I think some people in Calgary will need to learn Chinese as well if they work with overseas tourists.

    Corrections:
    I'd like to learn Chinese because China is a rapidly growing economics, and the number of Chinese visitors to Japan is increasing.

    Current Japanese economics is influenced by Chinese people, I think.

    ReplyDelete