Monday 16 November 2015

Awesome Kyoto

If you come to Japan, I recommend to visit Kyoto. Kyoto is traditional city, so there is a lot of temple and shrine. You can relax and get power. And on the way to temple, there are many shops like souvenir, Japanese food, and desert. In particular, Kyoto is famous to "Maccha" (green tea). I love this. You have to try. Also Kyoto has very beautiful nature. You can see cherry blossom in spring and turn red in fall. All seasons are light up at night. In addition, if you are women, you can experience to "Maiko-san". This is notクリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます personal name. Maiko-san is professional entertainers like traditional music and dance. Their face is white and wearing kimono. So beautiful. Moreover, Kyoto is very useful to traffic. It is easy to go to many popular spot for tourism. If  you want to shopping, you can go many shop and department store by only 40 minutes. And Kyoto is near to Osaka, so you can go to Osaka by 30-50 minutes. Osaka has Universal Studio Japan, a lot of cheap cloth and electric appliance store. (but always very busy..) I can't write all good point to Kyoto. I wanna go there when I writing this blog!

7 comments:

  1. I wanna go Kyoto, when cherry blossom bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound interesting!! I'd like to go to Kyoto :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's go Kyoto after we go back Japan~~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyoto is very nice, but Nara is also very nice!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many places to visit next year in Japan...Osaka, Nara, Kobe, Kyoto and Okinawa :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kyoto is very nice, but Nara is also very nice!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kyoto is an amazing city! I visited there twice, once in the winter and once in the summer. I remember that summer was very hot...about 36 degrees with high humidity.

    Corrections:
    If you come to Japan, I recommend visiting Kyoto.

    In particular, Kyoto is famous for...

    ReplyDelete