Saturday 24 October 2015

Your country is safe..?

I think Canada is safe country including Calgary. My hostmother said to me, "Some areas are little unsafety, but Calgary is safer than other cities. No ploblem to walking at night." I saw violence and a drug addict at once in Calgary, but it is common in foreign country I think. Two weeks ago, I went to China town in downtown, Vancouver. This area is famous to unsafety. Many homeless stayed there, and sometimes they attacked to visitor, buses, and cars. There always smell drugs. I experienced it for the first time, so scared. I image that US, South America, Middle Eastern are dangerous for life, and Europe, Asia aren't safe in public (e.x. steal money). Compare to these countries, Japan is safe. But recently, it getting increase to murder in Japan. My parents usually pick me up if I late to go home. Also my mother suffered from stalker when she was younger, so dosen't permit to I live alone. Japan is by no means to safe country than past. Almost countris are not safety completely, that's why we have to do careful anytime, anywhere.


7 comments:

  1. You experienced a terrible situation in downtown. Shiho, be careful for stalker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Vancouver last spring and I think close to Chinatown is the only one place more dangerous. However, I enjoyed a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there's not safer place in the world, you always have to be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we have to be careful anytime, anywhere too

    ReplyDelete
  5. The east side of Vancouver (near Chinatown) is actually considered one of the most dangerous areas in Canada. I went there once, but I didn't stay for very long!

    Corrections:
    This area is famous for being unsafe.

    But recently, the murder rate in Japan has increased.

    ReplyDelete